KANTABiZ, recognizes that its customers, visitors, users, and others who use www.KANTABiZ.com or other web sites owned or operated by KADVA KORP, (the “KANTABiZ Site”) (collectively or individually “Users”) value their privacy. This Privacy Notice details important information regarding the use and disclosure of User information collected on the KANTABiZ Site. KANTABiZ provides this Privacy Notice to help you make an informed decision about whether to use or continue using the KANTABiZ Site.
Please note that any video, image, or other content posted at the direction of Users onto the KANTABiZ Site becomes published content and is not considered personally identifiable information subject to this Privacy Notice.
The Information KANTABiZ collects
User Provided Information: You provide certain personally identifiable information (such as your name, location and email address) to KANTABiZ when choosing to participate in various activities on the KANTABiZ site such as uploading videos, messaging to other users or, taking advantage of promotions, responding to surveys, or subscribing to newsletters or other mailing lists, that KANTABiZ maybe be offering now, or in the future.
• Cookies Information: When you visit the KANTABiZ Site, we may send one or more cookies – a small text cookie – to your computer that uniquely identifies your browser. KANTABiZ uses both session cookies and persistent cookies. A persistent cookie remains after you close your browser. Persistent cookies may be used by your browser on subsequent visits to the site. Persistent cookies can be removed by following your web browser help file directions. A session cookie is temporary and disappears after you close your browser. You can reset your web browser to refuse all cookies or to indicate when a cookie is being sent. However, some features of the KANTABiZ Site may not function properly if the ability to accept cookies is disabled.
• Log File Information: When you use the KANTABiZ Site, our servers automatically record certain information that your web browser sends whenever you visit any website. These server logs may include information such as your web request, Internet Protocol (“IP”) address, browser type, browser language, referring / exit pages and URLs, platform type, number of clicks, domain names, landing pages, pages viewed and the order of those pages, the amount of time spent on particular pages, the date and time of your request, and one or more cookies that may uniquely identify your browser.
• Clear Gifs Information: When you use the KANTABiZ Site, we may employ “clear gifs” (a.k.a. Web Beacons) which are used to track the online usage patterns of our Users anonymously (i.e., in a non-personally-identifiable manner). In addition, we may also use clear gifs in HTML-based emails sent to our Users to track which emails are opened by recipients.
The Way KANTABiZ Retains Information
• To preserve the integrity of website databases KANTABiZ’s procedure is to retain information submitted by members for an indefinite length of time. By submitting information to KANTABiZ you are consenting to store that information indefinitely.
The Way KANTABiZ Uses Information
• All User profiles and Information are entirely public to all users of the KANTABiZ Site.
• If you submit personally identifiable information to us through the KANTABiZ Site, then we use your personal information to operate, maintain, and provide to you and other users the features and functionality of the KANTABiZ™ Site.
• Any personal information or video content that you voluntarily disclosed online (on the entire KANTABiZ Site, within your profile page etc…) becomes publicly available and can be collected and used by others. Your Business details is displayed to other Users. All uploaded videos on the KANTABiZ Site is viewable by all users and other Users can contact you through info on your profile. Any video that you submit to the KANTABiZ Site may be redistributed through the internet and other media channels, and may be viewed by the general public, through networks forged and to be yet forged.
• We do not use your email address or other personally identifiable information to send commercial or marketing messages without your consent or except as part of a specific program or feature for which you will have the ability to opt-in or opt-out. We may, however, use your email address without further consent for non-marketing or administrative purposes (such as notifying you of major KANTABiZ Site changes or for customer service purposes). But, as your information is completely open to anybody who visits the KANTABiZ Site, we do not guarantee any privacy if third parties decide to use posted info, for their commercial or marketing use.
• We use both your personally identifiable information and certain non-personally-identifiable information (such as anonymous User usage data, cookies, IP addresses, browser type, clickstream data, etc.) to improve the quality and design of the KANTABiZ Site and to create new features, promotions, functionality, and services by storing, tracking, and analyzing User preferences and trends.
When KANTABiZ Discloses Information
• We do not share your personally identifiable information (such as name or email address) with other, third-party companies for their commercial or marketing use. But, as your information is completely open to anybody who visits the KANTABiZ Site, we do not guarantee any privacy if third parties decide to use posted info, for their commercial or marketing use and users of the KANTABiZ Site indemnify KANTABiZ from all and any liabilities regarding this type of privacy. The obligation to indemnify is automatically a voluntary obligation agreed to by all users of the KANTABiZ Site, as per agreeing to this Privacy notice.
• We may share and release non-personally-identifiable information (such as anonymous User usage data, referring / exit pages and URLs, platform types, number of clicks, etc.) with interested third-parties to assist them in understanding the usage patterns for certain content, services, advertisements, promotions, and/or functionality on the KANTABiZ Site.
• We may release personally identifiable information and/or non-personally-identifiable information if required to do so by law, or in the good-faith belief that such action is necessary to comply with state and federal laws (such as Australian Copyright Law) or respond to a court order, subpoena, or search warrant.
You may, of course, decline to submit personally identifiable information through
the KANTABiZ Site, in which case KANTABiZ may not be able to provide
certain services to you. It is a choice made by the user of the KANTABiZ
Site. You may update or correct your personal profile information and email
preferences at any time by visiting your account profile page. Please note that
media files uploaded by Users to the KANTABiZ Site to replace older or
prior made submission, cannot be removed from our archives and remain subject
To protect your privacy and security, we take reasonable steps (such as requesting
a unique password) to verify your identity before granting you profile access
or making corrections. You are responsible for maintaining the secrecy of your
unique password and account information at all times.
Please contact KANTABiZ with any questions or comments about this Privacy
Notice, your personal information, emailing us through our Contact Us page.
Third-party Advertisers, Links to Other Sites
KANTABiZ allows other companies, called third-party ad servers or ad
networks, to serve advertisements within the KANTABiZ Site. These third-party
ad servers or ad networks use technology to send, directly to your browser,
the advertisements and links that appear on the KANTABiZ Site. They automatically
receive your IP address when this happens. They may also use other technologies
their advertisements and to personalize the advertising content.
KANTABiZ does not provide any personally identifiable information to
these third-party ad servers or ad networks without your consent or except as
part of a specific program or features. However, please note that if an advertiser
asks KANTABiZ to show an advertisement to a certain audience (for example,
men ages 18-34) or audience segment (for example, men ages 18-24 who have viewed
certain channels of content) and you respond to that advertisement, the advertiser
or ad-server may conclude that you fit the description of the audience they
are trying to reach.
You should consult the respective privacy policies of these third-party ad servers
we cannot control the activities of, such other advertisers or web sites.
Our Commitment To Data Security:
KANTABiZ uses commercially reasonable physical, managerial, and technical
safeguards to preserve the integrity and security of your personal information.
We cannot, however, ensure or warrant the security of any information you transmit
to KANTABiZ and you do so at your own risk. Once we receive your transmission
of information, KANTABiZ makes commercially reasonable efforts to ensure
the security of our systems. However, please note that this is not a guarantee
that such information may not be accessed, disclosed, altered, or destroyed
by breach of any of our physical, technical, or managerial safeguards.
If KANTABiZ learns of a security systems breach, then we may or may not,
attempt to notify you electronically, if we do inform you, then you can take
appropriate protective steps. KANTABiZ may post a notice on the KANTABiZ
Site if a security breach occurs.
Our Commitment to Legal-Age Usage:
Protecting children from adult content is especially important. For that reason,
KANTABiZ does not knowingly collect or maintain personally identifiable
information or non-personally-identifiable information on the KANTABiZ
Site from persons under 18 years of age, and no part of our website is directed
to persons under 18, or legal age according to Australian state law. The KANTABiZ
Site is aimed at users of the age of 18 and above. If you are under 18 years
of age, then please do not use or access the KANTABiZ Site at any time
or in any manner. If KANTABiZ learns that personally identifiable information
of persons under 18 years of age has been collected on the KANTABiZ Site
then KANTABiZ will take the appropriate steps to delete this information,
as per the KANTABiZ internal regulations.
Special Note to International Users:
The KANTABiZ Site is hosted in the United States and data centres may also include
Australia, United States or United Kingdom in future ventures. And are intended for
and directed to Users in the Australia/United States/United Kingdom. If you
are a User accessing the KANTABiZ Site from the European Union, Asia,
or any other region with laws or regulations governing personal data collection,
use, and disclosure, that differ from Australian laws, please be advised that
through your continued use of the KANTABiZ Site, which are governed by
your personal information to Australia and you consent to that transfer. If
you are a User accessing the KANTABiZ Site from a location outside of
Australia, your connection will be through and to servers located in either
Australia/ United Kingdom or the United States and all information you provide
will be processed and maintained on our Web servers and internal systems located
within Australia/ United Kingdom or the United States and may be subject to disclosure
under the laws of Australia.
In the Event of Merger, Sale, or Bankruptcy
In the event that KANTABiZ is acquired by or merged with a third party
entity, we reserve the right, in any of these circumstances, to transfer or
assign the information we have collected from our Users as part of such merger,
acquisition, sale, or other change of control. In the unlikely event of our
bankruptcy, insolvency, reorganization, receivership, or assignment for the
benefit of creditors, or the application of laws or equitable principles affecting
creditors’ rights generally, we may not be able to control how your personal
information is treated, transferred, or used.
Changes and updates to this Privacy Notice
This Privacy Notice may be revised periodically and users are encouraged to
review the Notices periodically to stay aware of any changes. In general, we
only use your personal information in the manner described in the Privacy Notice
in effect when we received the personal information you provided. Your continued
use of the KANTABiZ Site constitutes your agreement to this Privacy Notice
and any future revisions.
For revisions to this Privacy Notice that may be materially less restrictive
on our use or disclosure of the personal information you have already provided
to us, we will attempt to obtain your consent before implementing such revisions
with respect to such information.
Copyright © 2007 KANTABiZ.com - All Rights Reserved.
Restricted To Adults (MA)