1. General Welcome to the corporate website (“Site”) of Kantabiz (“We, Our, Us”), which is owned by Kadva Korp. This Site has been maintained for entertainment purposes only. The disclaimer sets out that the use of this website is subject to the Terms and Conditions (“Terms”) of this Website. Any reference to the Terms and Conditions will mean a reference to the Terms and Conditions as amended or modified. If you do not agree to these terms, you should immediately cease using this website.
2. Ownership The Websites and all its components are the property of Kantabiz. It is not allowed to reproduce any content or parts thereof and / or publish it without prior written consent of Kantabiz, save for the exceptions provided under the law. The terms of this Website do not exclude, restrict or modify the application of any provision of the Australian Consumer Law (whether applied as a law of the Commonwealth or any State or Territory of Australia) (ACL).
3. Disclaimer of Liability Subject to the above Terms and to the extent permitted by law:
A. Kadva Korp from Australia owners of kantabiz.com and Kantabiz make no representations, conditions or warranties of any kind, express or implied as to the operation or results of this website, or the accuracy, correctness or reliability of the information, content or documentation available on this website; and
B. We shall not be liable for any direct, indirect, or consequential damages whatsoever including loss of use, data, or profits, whether arising in contract, negligence, equity or under statute as a result of or in connection with the use of this website or documentation, or information available on this website. Some jurisdictions do not allow the exclusion or limitation of implied warranties or of liability for incidental or consequential damages, so the above limitations or exclusions may not apply to you. In the event that any of the above limitations or exclusions is held to be unenforceable, Kadva Korp Australia total liability shall not exceed the amount of the fee you have paid.
4. Notice specific to Software available on this Website Any software downloaded from this website is governed by the terms of the end-user license agreement (EULA), which accompanies or is included with the software. Any reproduction or redistribution of the Software not in accordance with the EULA is prohibited by law. Without limiting the foregoing, reproduction or copying of the software to any other server, site, or location for subsequent reproduction or redistribution is expressly prohibited.
5. Links to Third Party Sites Some links on this website lead to websites outside the domain of this site, and clicking on those links will let you leave this site. The linked sites are merely for the information and convenience of the visitors and do not imply an endorsement of the site by Kantabiz and Kadva Korp. As those external websites are not under the control of Kantabiz and Kadva Korp, we are not responsible for their operation or content. When you use any of such external websites, the policies of those concerned websites would apply. It also applies to the use of the services of external service providers, such as third party payment services.
6. Applicable law This website is created, operated, and controlled by Australia. Your use of this website is governed by the laws of NSW, Australia. This website may be accessed throughout Australia and overseas. Kadva Korp makes no representations that the content of this website complies with the laws (including intellectual property laws) of any country outside Australia. If you access this website from outside Australia, you do so at your own risk and are responsible for complying with the laws in the place from where you access this website.
7. Guarantees We do not guarantee that our services will always fulfil your expectations. We are not liable for any defects in the performance of the Websites and /or the secure access to the Websites or parts thereof. All information and the documents published on this website could include technical inaccuracies or typographical errors. The information presented on this website is changed periodically, and Kadva Korp may make improvements and/or changes in the product(s), programs(s), and/or documentation described at any time, without notice.
8. Trademarks Kadva Korp and the kantabiz.com logos are registered trademarks of Kadva Korp, Australia. Other product and company names mentioned on this Website might be the trademarks of their respective owners. Kadva Korp from Australia owners of Kantabiz.com 2022